Drill Rods & Threaded Casing
Apex Drill Rods and Ridgeline Threaded Casing will fulfill all your project requirements. These tough and
durable lines of rods and casing are available in a full range of size, thread type and applications.
Tough & Durable
Available in any size
Rotary or Percussion Drilling applications
Drill Rods/ Steel
Drill rods are available in round or hexagonal and either M/M or M/F ends.
Couplings are added to attached M/M drill steel together. Extension rods are hollow so that air or water can be incorporated into the cuttings.
Pinnacle Drilling Products supplies Drill Steel in common lengths and thread types.
ES Thread Compound
An environmentally safe vegetable oil based replacement for the present pipe dopes that contain heavy metals and petroleum carriers.
Threaded Casing System
Many variables have to be considered when choosing the right casing for your application.
Typical variables might include such things as:
- Rotary or Percussion Drilling applications
- Permanent or Retrievable
- Thread Type
- Number of starts/leads
- Inner (ID) and Outer Diameter (OD) dimensions for your bit to pass through
Other variables would be the type of connections you require:
- Pin x Box / Box x Blank / Pin x Blank
- Would you choose to weld-on tool joints, use casing shoes or try other types of fittings.
- How about Integral Threaded vs Welded-on Tool Joints?
- Available standard lengths: 1 Meter, 1.5 Meter (5 feet), 2 Meter, 3 Meter, 6 Meter. Also available in custom lengths.